Please submit your request for a Return by logging into your Bradelis NY account and going to the Orders tab. Underneath Actions, click “Request Return”. Once your request is approved, you will receive a Return (RMA) number via email.. We ask that you be sure to include this RMA number with the item(s) you are sending back to us. Please refer to our FAQ page for more specific details regarding the steps to take to return merchandise.
1. Log in to your Bradelis NY account. (If you do not have an account, kindly contact us so that we can create the return request for you).
2. Go to MY ACCOUNT > ORDERS > ACTIONS > REQUEST RETURN.
3. Choose the item(s) you wish to return and click “Request Return”. Fill out the form on the next page then submit your request.
4. We will notify you via email when we receive your request. After approval, you will receive another email with an RMA number.
5. Write your RMA number on your original invoice (or piece of paper) and include it with the merchandise you will be returning. Pack the item(s) securely in a well-sealed box and ship to:
BRADELIS NEW YORK
ATTN: ONLINE RETURNS DEPARTMENT
369 Lexington Avenue, Unit 324
New York, NY 10017
*Please note: Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. All merchandise sent within the US and US territories should be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or another shipping method covered by insurance. All international returns (anywhere outside the US, including Canada) should be shipped via International Postal Service with insurance. All returned merchandise should be shipped with insurance of the total merchandise cost. Any losses or damages of returned merchandise during shipping is solely the responsibility of the shipping company.
The shipping charges for returns are non-refundable. However, shipping and handling charges will be fully covered by Bradelis New York for defective merchandise or incorrectly sent items.
A refund will be made upon the receival of the merchandise, wherein a credit will be issued to the same credit card from which it was originally purchased. Please allow up to two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your credit card statement. If you need more specific details regarding the length of time for a refund to be issued, please contact your credit card issuer or bank for more details.