Last Updated: 01 July, 2021
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the “GDPR”), Bradelis New York is the “Data Controller” (as defined in the GDPR) of the personal data, when it determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data.
-“Personal data” means any information relating to you and that identifies you, directly or indirectly
-“Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
- What Personal Information is Collected at Our Web Site and How Do We Use it?
- How Does this Web Site Interact With Third-Party Web Sites and Content?
- What Choices Do You Have Over How Your Information is Used?
- What is the Policy For Visitors From Outside the U.S.?
- How Do I Update My Personal Information?
- How Do We Secure Your Information On Our Site?
- Whom May You Contact With Questions or Concerns?
- What Personal Information is Collected at Our Web Site and How Do We Use it?
- Information Collected Directly from You and Others Through This Site
Which categories of personal data do we collect from you and for which purposes?
We collect personal data, either directly from you, most of the time obtained through forms on our site, or indirectly when you interact with us
When we collect personal data through forms, fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Indeed, some of the personal data we request from you are either necessary for us to perform a contract between you and bradelis new york, or to provide you with a service you have asked for, or to comply with legal requirements. If you do not provide the personal data marked with an asterisk, this may affect the goods and services that we can provide.
We collect personal information directly from you that you voluntarily supply to do all the things typically associated with Web site shopping and promotion. Examples of the information we collect include name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, personal preferences, credit card number, purchase and ordering information, demographical information, responses to survey questions and sizing information. This information is collected at various places: for instance, when you check out with your online order, make an account, subscribe to our newsletter, open a newsletter, participate in surveys, enter contests or sweepstakes, and/or interact with special-event or program offers.
We collect information about you, and, when you provide it, we collect information about those you know. We also collect information on referrals you refer to Bradelis New York within the guidelines of referring new customers to receive specified discounts or promotions.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- customer relationship management where we mainly collect identifying data such as your name and your contact details;
- management of the account and orders where we collect information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information;
• personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests;
• include you in surveys and contests;
• facilitate networks of online social activity centered around our products and services;
• improve our website, improve the manner in which offers are made on our website, improve purchase decisions of our visitors and the interactions visitors have with our website;
• enable you to interact with third-party content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our Web environment, or by viewing our content within their web environment;
• market products and services for each of our brands.
- sending commercial communications, in particular via your subscription to our newsletters by entering your e-mail address;
- management of the after-sale service when bradelis new york answers to requests regarding our products or our brand if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- analysis of the ergonomy of our site via some cookies or other technologies allowing us to collect information about your online browsing, such as information regarding your browser type, the country code where your device is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our site.
- our site may also use a website recording service which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
- all the data collected in connection with the ergonomy of the site is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Legal basis for processing your personal data is as follows:
- processing of data relating to customer relationship management and management of your orders are either based on the performance of a contract between you and bradelis new york (e.g. When you create an account with us or you order a product from us), or based on our legitimate interests (transaction security helps us to prevent fraud);
- processing of data linked with the sending of commercial communications are based on your specific consent;
- legal basis to process data in view of the organization of competitions or promotional operations is the performance of a contract between you and bradelis new york (to allow you to participate to such operation);
- when you send a request regarding our products or our brand, processing of your data is based on your specific consent;
- processing linked to the ergonomy of our site and the development of statistics is based either on our legitimate interests for the cookies used to improve our website and to ensure it functions properly and it is secure and safe, or on your specific consent for all the other cookies (to send targeted advertising or to propose tailored services, to run statistics). For more information, please refer to our “cookies” below section.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 16 for the processing of the personal data of a child below the age of 16, the consent of the holder of parental responsibility is necessary. We shall make reasonable efforts to verify in such a case that consent is given or authorized that way, taking into consideration available technology.
- Information We Observe or Collect through Technology
When you agree to be contacted by us for commercial purposes, we may send you e-mails and other communications about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We do this by studying our customers' online browsing and shopping habits, and providing them with information about the products they have viewed and those they use. If you have indicated your preferences when you have given us your details, we will use them to better select the information we will send you.
We also work with a provider to send you emails relating to products you recently added to your online shopping basket on our website or browsed on our website but did not complete the order.
Transaction security and website misuse
To provide you with the best services and to allow you a secure experience regarding the payment and the delivery of your orders, we will use some of your data in order to prevent and to avoid any misuse of this site. We have asked our service supplier, sift science, inc., to test such data on an automated basis.
Concerned data are: data regarding the implementation of the contract (purchased items, personal information, payment method and banking data), data relating to your visits on this site (information about visited web pages and click paths), together with anonymous data of your terminals used to visit the site (resolution of your monitor or version of your operating system), and that can be used to recognize your terminals on subsequent visits with a certain degree of probability.
Following such test and depending on the result, we may decide to implement any relevant security measures or, when the transaction security can’t be ensured, we may decide to cancel the order. In case of an incident, such as fraudulent use of the means of payment or fraud with the delivery, the data relating to the order will be stored in a specific file which would allow us to conduct any relevant additional verification for future orders. You will be notified of any test conducted by us, allowing you to express your observations.
In the case you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data regarding transaction security, you may no longer be able to use the website or to place an order.
Your rights on your personal data
You have the following rights at any time:
- the right to request access to personal data that we hold about you;
- the right to request from us rectification of any personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to request erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) of personal data if these data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or if you withdraw your consent (we might have to keep some personal data to meet legal requirements or legitimate interests though).
- the right to obtain restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- if you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, processing shall be restricted for a period enabling us to verify such accuracy,
- when processing is unlawful and you oppose to the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of their use instead,
- if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing but they are required by you to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims,
- when you have objected to processing based on legitimate interests, processing shall be restricted for a period enabling the verification whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
- the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, where processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests. You also have the right to object at any time to processing for direct marketing purposes (including profiling to the extent that it relates to such direct marketing);
-the right to data portability, meaning you have the right to receive the personal data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller where the processing is based on your consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. You have also the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller where technically feasible;
The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail we have sent to you or, alternatively, by contacting us using the following contact details: email@example.com
The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (unless if this decision is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and bradelis new york or is based on your explicit consent);
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you have reasons to think that your rights on your personal data are infringed by bradelis new york.
We might display or send personalized content or communications using profiling techniques (defined by the GDPR as ‘any form of automated processing of personal data evaluating the personal aspects relating to a natural person’, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning the data subject's personal preferences or interests, behavior or location).
We are committed to offering our customers a safe and secure environment. Whilst we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do this by going to ‘my account’ and clicking ‘change name, email or password’.
Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
Your privacy rights under california law
Learn about your california privacy rights here
a. Navigational Information
When you visit this Web site, we collect navigational information, such as browser type and version, service-provider identification, IP address, the site from which you came, and the site to which you navigate. Navigational information is largely anonymous in the sense that it doesn’t contain your name, address, phone number, email address or other information that directly identifies you. However, we may associate this navigational information with your personal information if you provide it.
b. Cookies and Clear gifs
we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
When accessing our website, information about your browsing may be saved in some "cookies" files installed on your device.
We issue these cookies to facilitate navigation on our website.
They can also be issued by our providers in order to offer you personalized advertising when you access other websites.
In addition, some cookies may be on different areas on our site, displaying advertising content from third-parties advertisers on your device.
Please note that only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify information contained therein.
Cookies we issue
cookies we install on your device allow us to recognize your browser when you connect to our website.
We issue cookies for the following purposes:
• establish traffic statistics (number of visits, page views, abandonment during the order process) to monitor and improve the quality of our services;
• adapt the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your terminal;
• memorise information entered in forms, manage and secure access to specific and personal places such as your account, manage your shopping cart. We may send you e-mails to keep you informed of the status of your order: you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each email;
• provide you with content, including advertising, related to your interests and customise the offers we send you.
when you access our site, one or more cookies from our providers ("third-party cookies") may be placed on your device via the pages of our website or via content displayed in our advertising spaces.
The cookies placed on our website by the providers we use to promote our activities and our offers are designed to:
• identify the products seen or purchased on our website in order to personalize the advertising offer sent to you when you access other websites;
• send you theory offers by email if you have authorized them when registering.
The cookies contained in the advertising spaces of our website are intended to establish statistics on advertisements (such as how many times it was displayed, which advertisements were displayed, number of users having clicked on each advertisement ...)
Personalized advertising banner
After browsing our site, personalized banner ads may be displayed when you are on other websites. We are committed to providing you with offers that are relevant to you. Thus, the advertising banners that will be displayed will relate to products that have been viewed by browsing our site from your device. The service aims to offer personalized advertising displaying products or services based on the recent behavior of internet users on the sites and applications of its partners. To do this, our provider recognizes users using cookies.
- Information Others Observe or Collect Through Technology
Third-party service providers help us provide certain features on our site and analyze our visitor’s site and purchase preferences. They may also help us deliver ads to you about our products through banner ads when you visit other web sites (often referred to as “online network advertising”). The following provides more information about these service providers and the choices you have with respect to their services.
We use third-party services to provide certain features on our Web site.
We contract with analytics companies to better understand your use of our Web sites, and Web capabilities like embeddable widgets. These third parties may serve surveys to determine satisfaction with the Web site and then tie the responses to actual behavior on the Web site, which will allow us to improve our Web sites and Web capabilities.
We contract with third-party advertising companies that, in turn, collect non-personally identifying information by placing cookies on your browser when you visit us here. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, credit card information, e-mail address, or telephone number) about your visit to deliver our ads on this and other Web sites through their online advertising networks. These companies also provide this information to us which we, in turn, use to gauge how effective our ads are
We may enable you to navigate to third-party sites and services, or otherwise display third-party content. We do this for your convenience. We don’t endorse or generally have any affiliation with these third parties, unless we specifically disclose it in writing. And we don’t control and aren’t responsible for their Web practices. Whether the third-party content appears within our Web environment (like a map frame), or you leave our Web site for another site to view it, those service provider’s terms, conditions, and privacy policies govern your online experience (unless there’s a conspicuously posted statement by us that says otherwise). Please view their terms of service and privacy policies if you have any question about their practices.
Links to third party websites
Certain links within the site may be to other unrelated third-party companies. We will never share your personal information with those third-party companies.
Who may access your personal data?
We will treat all your personal information as confidential. Information about our customers is important and protecting your privacy is essential to us, we do not share your personal data with any third parties other than for the limited reasons specified below.
We will only disclose data to:
Other companies within our group of companies,
Suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf,
Government bodies and law enforcement agencies to comply with legal obligations or protect some rights,
Successors in title to our business (in the case of a transfer of assets or if we sell any or part of our business).
We share personal data on a limited basis with trusted suppliers we use to perform operations on our behalf. These suppliers can assist us by providing us our internet platform, providing marketing assistance, delivering our products to you, providing customer service or helping us to prevent fraud. We only provide them with personal information they need to perform their services and we ask them to commit to use your data only for specific listed purposes. We will always use our best efforts to make sure that these third parties will keep your personal data secure and confidential.
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our policy; or protect the rights, property or safety of the site, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personal information for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this policy.
1. Here’s a partial list of the sites or content of these third parties:
- Interactive Maps
We may facilitate easy access to the online maps of content providers like Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo! There you can get quick location, driving, and contact information for our stores.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Survey Sites
- Social Networking or Other User-Generated-Content Sites, and Other Web Sites
III. What Choices Do You Have Over How Your Information is Used?
If you make an online purchase you may receive Bradelis New York email. You may stop future delivery of these emails by following the removal instructions located at the bottom of each commercial email or by completing the removal from e-mail form. If at any time you’d like to stop future delivery of these email offers, simply follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of each message. Opting out of any of these emails will not stop operational or transactional messages such as email confirmations of your online orders, or customer service communications. We may occasionally provide you with the opportunity to opt in to receive email messages from third parties. If you do opt in, we’ll share your e-mail address with the specific third party in question. Please review their privacy policies to see how they treat your personal information.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via e-mail. If you receive an e-mail claiming to be from bradelis new york asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
- Cookies, Clear Gifs, and Online Network Advertising
How to change your cookie settings?
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your device or, in order they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. If your browser is set to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of essential features of our website, such as keeping products in your cart or receiving personalized recommendations.
You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your device.
To find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers, please see below:
-microsoft internet explorer
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
To opt out of being tracked by google analytics across all websites, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org or http://www.allaboutcookies.org
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. You may update or modify your billing- and shipping-related information, and other account information, by logging into your Bradelis New York account.
This Web site has the following types of security measures: limited access data-centers, firewall technology, and secure-socket-layer (SSL) certificate authentication. SSL is encryption technology that provides security for information that’s transmitted over the Internet. This site accepts orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through SSL technology-for example, Internet Explorer (version 6.0 or higher), Firefox (version 3.0 or higher), Safari (version 4 or higher), Chrome (version 2 or higher), and AOL (version 9 or higher).
While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
Where we store your personal data?
Internet is used in a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data involves the transmission of data on an international basis. The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, accessed in and stored at, a destination outside the european economic area ("eea"), these data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of any applicable regulations regarding data protection.
It may also be processed by third-parties operating outside the eea, working for us or for one of our suppliers in the following countries: united states. Such third parties may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
Where we transfer personal data to third parties outside the eea, we ask them to provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the eu regulation and ensure the protection of your rights as data subject. We may ask them to enter into contracts based on the template adopted by the european commission according to article 46.2 of the gdpr (available via its homepage) if necessary or, if applicable, to confirm they comply with the eu-us privacy shield according to article 45 of the gdpr.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it to achieve the purpose for which it has been collected or to meet our legal obligations.
We keep the data relating to the creation of an account until you request us to delete it or after a certain period of user inactivity (as defined by our local standards on the retention policy);
Data relating to product order will be kept for the duration of our contractual relationship linked to the management of the order;
When you take part to competitions or promotional operations, your data will be kept for the duration of such operation;
Data relating to your subscription to our newsletter will be kept until you request us to unsubscribe or delete it or after a certain period of user inactivity (as defined by our local standards on the retention policy);
When you send us a request regarding our products or our brand, your data will be kept for the time necessary to handle such request;
Personal data within cookies set on your terminal will be kept for as long as we need it to achieve the purpose for which it has been collected (e.g. Session identification cookies are just kept for the duration of the ongoing session).
We might keep some personal data for a longer time to comply with legal or regulatory obligations (e.g. To meet our obligations linked with invoicing) or to protect our legitimate business interests (e.g. To bring a claim before the court). In such a case, the personal data will be kept for the duration of the legal obligation or until the date of prescription of any legal action and/or claim.
VII. Whom May You Contact With Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns relating to this policy or any other privacy-related questions or if you would like to exercise any of your rights above described, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bradelis New York, Bradelis NY, Bradelis Me and all the collections names seen on BradelisNY.com or BradelisNewYork.com collect various types of personal information about you both online and offline during the course of our customer relationship. We may refer to Bradelis New York, Bradelis NY, Bradelis Me, BradelisNY.com, or BradelisNewYork.com jointly as “we,” “us,” or “our” throughout this California Privacy Rights policy. Under California law, as a resident of California, you have the option to make a written request to us about how we have shared your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may also request for all your information collected throughout your entire experience with us to be deleted from our records, as well as the records of any and all third parties who may also have your information for direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, we may provide you with a notice describing the cost-free means to opt-out of our sharing of your information with third parties, if the third party will use it for their direct marketing purposes. Doing so will not have any effect on our services for any orders you may make in the future.
If you would like to exercise your rights under California law, please send your written request to the email address or postal address below. Your written request must include your postal address so that we may provide you with our notice and third-party direct marketing opt-out form. We will provide you with this form within thirty (30) days of receiving your written request.
Bradelis New York
211 Elizabeth Street
New York, NY 10012
The General Data Protection Regular (GDPR) protection law from the European Union was taken into effect in May 2018. All visitors of our website may have their personal data collected at various points around our website. This will apply whether or not a transaction is placed. The processing and collection of personal data is required for us to run our business for compliance with legal obligations and contractual necessity.
Customer information collected will be retained as long as we need unless specified. All RMA (returns) are stored for a year before erasure. All order history is retained for archival purposes and preserved indefinitely. This includes all pending, failed, canceled, and completed orders. Information collected includes but is not limited to: name, age, location, IP address, browser, device, location, order history. Data collection for the purpose of business includes but is not limited to: strategy, marketing, events, records.
We are not responsible for the data collected from third party vendors. Examples of third party vendors include but are not limited to: web developers, payment gateways, shipping extensions, marketing and analytic extensions, store extensions. All customer accounts created on this website, whether active or inactive, are stored in our system. Inactivate accounts are preserved indefinitely. In the event of a security breach, we will disclose such events to our customers in a prompt manner.
You, the customer, have the right to request any data we may have collected on you, to modify the data should there be error, and/or to request the removal of such personal data should you wish. Please see our Contact Us page on how you can reach us. Please note that due to security reasons, your identity will need to be verified before any requests are processed.
By visiting this website, you consent to this policy.
If you are a resident in the European Union and would like to exercise your rights under this law, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you with your requests.