Learn how to correctly wear your Bradelis New York Step System Bra
1. Put on your Step System bra and lean forward 90 degrees.
2. Scoop your breasts until they are placed within the cups and the underwire is flat against your skin.
3. Pull the underband down in the back and adjust it so it is straight. Make sure there are no gaps.
Learn how to correctly wear High-Waisted Panties
1. Pull the panties up to your waist then take a small step back with your right leg.
2. Use your left hand to lift your right buttock into the panty.
3. Follow steps on the opposite leg for a smooth contoured shape.
Learn how to correctly wear a Girdle to maximize your silhouette
1. Put on the girdle with ease by rolling up the waistband two times.
2. Use your left hand to lift your right buttock and upper thigh into the girdle.
3. Follow steps on the opposite leg and pull up waistband for a secure and comfortable fit.
Learn how to correctly wash your Bra
1. Add a teaspoon (5g) of lingerie detergent to a liter of water. Remove pads and soak bra(s) in water for 5 minutes. Gather like colors if washing multiple bras. Do not scrub the delicate fabric and lace.
*Please take extra care with black/darker bras asthe color may tend to bleed.
2. After rinsing thoroughly, use a towel to gently pat the bra dry to remove any excess water.
3. Reshape cups and hang upside down to dry in order to retain the shape.